Home‎ > ‎Announcements‎ > ‎

Clubhouse Fire

posted May 9, 2021, 3:44 AM by Micheline LeBlanc   [ updated May 9, 2021, 3:51 AM ]
There has been an electrical fire at the Clubhouse in the area near the ice machine and several of the AC condensers.  The fire has been extinguished by the fire department and the damage initially appears to be limited to some of the AC wiring.  For everyone’s safety, we are closing the Clubhouse until we can get the wiring inspected, hopefully on Monday.  The fire department has shut off power to the affected circuits and some or all of the building AC is off.  Thank you to the person that noticed the fire early and called it in.  The Fire Department said if the fire had continued only a few minutes longer the damage would have been extensive.